Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Florist search

I've done abit of searching but going through the weebly's & vendor posts is time consuming now.
Looking for a florist that's Ft. Worth. Would like someone that's creative, thinks outside the box & can do a lot with a few (flowers).  Large wedding party so the less flowers in a creative bouquet the better (if you get my drift).

Would like someone that's fairly top-knotch so the flowers are fresh & perfect.
Recommendations, prices & why do you like them?
Thank you, your help is valuable!

Re: Florist search

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a great vendor sticky at the top of this list--have you tried there yet?
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist is in Ft. Worth.  Tami Winn with LeFleur Couture.  I loved working with Tami and out of the 3 florists I met with, she was the one who "got" my vision right away.  All of the flowers were lovely and just what I asked for.
    http://www.tamiwinn.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try DiFiori - they're very creative with small budgets. They didn't flinch at mine. Tell Robin that Laura and Nathan sent you!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @JulieBug,   yes, thank  you I have.  I don't know why I find it more time consuming to click on & go back & forth with each vendor.

I will look at the ones recommended.

I did look at Elegant Petals, reviews & her website look good.  Any personal experience with Elegant Petals?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely adore my florist.  I am using Debby Jeweson with Branching Out.  She is in Dallas but delivers all over DFW.   She seemed to have the best creative mind of the ladies I met with. I am paying $200-$300 more than the other quotes for nearly double the blooms.  She listened to what I wanted and ran with it.  She also has all of her vases/candlabras/etc in house so you can mix and match while you are there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ed Barrett with Signature Productions. Photos of his arrangements and decorations have been in Texas Wedding Guide. He does beauutiful arrangements and can do floral as well as some non floral decorations for those on a budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards