Destination Weddings Discussions

To-Do Tuesday!

Hey Ladies!

Let's get some checks this week! What's on the agenda both WR and NWR? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• NWR: I need to get one last Christmas present for my family's secret Santa, and desperately need to do laundry.

WR: I really need to start picking out music for the ceremony. I don't want traditional stuff, so really need to figure things out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ugh. NWR - I need to START christmas shopping. yikes.

WR - I need to get confirmation from the dress shop that they will match prices on the girl's dresses and then get the girls in to get measured and actually order. Then I still need to get invitations selected and we need to send out our second payment this week. not to mention booking a hotel block and updating our website.and that's just the stuff I can think of off the top of my head.
  • edited December 2012
    WR: We're planning to set up a meeting with a caterer for our AHR soon. Also need to figure out more music for the ceremony. The processional is covered. .................. NWR: I had some lastminute inspiration for parents' Christmas gifts, so I get to go shopping some time this week.
  • WR: Order my cylinders for reception, find fans and parasols. NWR: Find a set of darts for my dad and rearrange my living room!!
    Anniversary
  • Morning Ladies!
    I am so happy to get back on this board :)

NWR - making baked goods for my gifts this year, two down, another three to go. One each night this week, then I have to box them up to take up north for Xmas

WR - My mom and I will be starting to look at the second fabric we need to make my dress soon, now that some of the spring fabrics are coming out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rach2686rach2686 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    NWR- I need to get a couple more Christmas gifts and get on the wrapping. Thank goodness my family agreed we should not exchange gifts this year and that cut my list considerably.

WR- We need to download the music. I also think I am going to start laundering everything that we are taking and start packing it up. I'm hoping my alterations lady calls today and says my dress is done so I can pick it up!
  • WR: Finish downloading music, figure out guest book table, and find my readings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: finish making invitations and buy stamps before postage goes up! NWR: finish Christmas shopping and wrap gifts, go to grocery store since I'm hosting both our families this year at our house, and finish laundry! Side note: our house is for sale and we think we have a buyer! They have come to see it 3 times, and their realtor said they are working on pre-approval so they can make an offer! As exciting as that is, both houses we liked have sold so we have nowhere to go! Eeek!
  • Good luck with the house Robin!!
  • NWR:  Just finishing up with all my christmas stuff.  I still have $15 more to spend on Peadar but I am not sure what to get him 

WR:  Giving my aunt our deposit tomorrow!  and looking at wedding invitations 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Luck with the house situation Robin!  Yay for possibly having a buyer :-)

Welcome Back, Stef!

As for my to-do:

WR- DONE!  Spoke with WC to begin ironing out details for the wedding from start to finish!  Just have to tweak it a bit.  Need to communicate my ideas for mens wear to the best man.  Need to contact the person my mother suggested to make the bridemaids dresses.

NWR- Apply for my registered tax preparer number so I can prepare taxes during the following tax season.  Complete my CPA paperwork.  Finish Christmas shopping!
  • Aw, I'm so jealous if ask your WR posts.. I no longer have any lol beside the ahr. But NWR I'm looking forward to starting the fans for my etsy order!!! I'm still so excited about that!
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_to-do-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:6ff62685-b6d1-4c97-9b33-6f0c6b11c740Post:fd9c865b-5094-4bb0-9552-0cf73e903dd6">Re: To-Do Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Luck with the house situation Robin!  Yay for possibly having a buyer :-) Welcome Back, Stef! As for my to-do: WR- DONE!  Spoke with WC to begin ironing out details for the wedding from start to finish!  Just have to tweak it a bit.  Need to communicate my ideas for mens wear to the best man.  Need to contact the person my mother suggested to make the bridemaids dresses. NWR- Apply for my registered tax preparer number so I can prepare taxes during the following tax season.  Complete my CPA paperwork.  Finish Christmas shopping!
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!  It's been a long time, but I am SO happy to be back on this board. I have missed you ladies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards