Christian Weddings

Vows help!

This is quite "Christian Board" related, but I need help.  Does anyone have the July 2010 copy of Brides Magazine?  If you do, I need someone to post the article on writing their own vows.  Its a great article with an awesome format... I started my vows based on this and then between moves etc it found its way to the trash.  My wedding is in a little over 2 weeks and want to give it to FI to start working on.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 
-jess
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vows help!

• edited December 2011
    I do! Wink A litlte play on words there, but yes I have that issue. I don't have a scanner, but my fiance does so I can get it on here tomorrow hopefully. I can scan it in and make it a website.
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeffie: The website didn't help me a whole lot, simply because it was in an issue.  They want me to re-buy it.  Thanks for the link though.  What I was looking for wasn't quite on there.  

And Rachel: Thank you!  I look forward to your post tomorrow! :-) (Perhaps you can PM me too... that way I can see it big?) Thanks! 

• jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, sorry Rachel. I love the thought of having it in a website for me to see.  So ignore the PM thought.  Thanks again! 
  • edited December 2011
    Haha not a problem Smile I use www.imageshack.us to change any image into a website. Nate is working, and I may not see him until Bible study tonight, but even if I don't go to his house I'll give him the article tonight and have him scan it and email it to me. So it may not be until later tonight, but I've got it taken care of Cool Actually, I already had that article ripped out in my file folder to use myself!!! Its a great article!
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I want this article! I will go look and see if I have it. I hope I do since it sounds helpful. I think this may be a must share. I know there must be some lurkers who would love to have it too.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I had some slight emotional issues tonight (which involved a very tearful breakdown on the phone with my MOH...) and didn't have the article at Nate's house to get scanned...I'll stop by tomorrow while I'm running errands and get it taken care of. Sorry... Undecided
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its all good... thanks for the effort!  i hope everything is ok!  
  • edited December 2011
    Ah well it will be lol. A little bit of me being emotional bride and me having financial trouble. Good thing is it will go up!

Then to add to it all, Nate text me several hours ago that he was going to the ER...! He's allergic to fire ants and got swarned in the driveway of a friends for guys bible study. So I'm at his hosue now waiting for him to get back, he said he didn't need me to sit and be bored with him...though I would totally do it Tongue out

And finally...! Here it is! Sorry it took a few days...
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7162/scan0001bq.jpg

Lemme know if it doesn't work! It should, but if for some reason it doesn't I can PM it to you
  • jsimmjsimm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear about all of that stuff (I finally found your post about what had been going on) AND to hear about Nate's allergic reaction.  Keep your chin up and try to find God in all of this stuff, Good and Bad.  And please, continue to lean on us for any support you may need!  

And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this article!  I am making multiple copies as I type.  I also cannot wait to give it Rob so he can get started ;-) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards