Missouri-Kansas City

Day of Coordinator questions

Hello all.  We are are having a relatively  small wedding, but I have been thinking that I probably do want to go ahead and try to get a DOC.  My question is, and I realize that this is probably tacky to ask, but how much is the standard rate (if there is such a thing)?  I am just starting out and remember seeing someone on Craigslist offering her DOC services (just starting out) for $100 a few months ago, now I see $450, to $700 just on craigslist.  Any recommendations? 

Re: Day of Coordinator questions

• I had the same problem and got one at the last minute-but it was the smartest thing I did!  When I first started looking, I found $1000 and $400 for DOC services!  Nicole Russell with 'You're Invited' was excellent and does it on the side-so it was $200 for the entire day-but her pricing may have changed.  Her and I met a few weeks before and she was easy to communicate with via email.  PM me if you want her number and more details about how she helped out at the wedding.  She has a co-worker that helps her but doesn't charge extra for that person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards