New York-Upstate
Options

Make Me Fabulous or Lipstick N Lashes?

Did anyone go with one or the other or look into both - any suggestions, reviews? TIA!

Re: Make Me Fabulous or Lipstick N Lashes?

• Options
    vtarobinsovtarobinso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Joanna from LNL. She seems really great and I've heard great reviews about her. I don't have my trial until August 21 but I will let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okay, thanks! why'd you pick lnl over mmf or was that even a decision? price?
  • Options
    splint00splint00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my trial at MMF and Alayne is amazing. Susan for make-up is great as well. Wedding is in 2 weeks and they are coming to the hotel while we're all getting ready. I liked that they had been in the business for decades and had a lot of really good reviews. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Lipstick n Lashes. I had my trial yesterday before our new epics, and my hair and makeup were great. LnL was my first stop, and I would have moved on without a second thought if I didn't love what they did, but it turned out exactly the way I wanted so I booked them. The eye makeup was amazing and my hair looked exactly like the picture I gave her. I loved it so much I am going to spring for hair and makeup for my bpics and bachelorette party!

As soon as  our new epics are back, I'll either put them in my bio or page you if you like.
  • Options
    john4bjohn4b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the prices.  Lipstick N Lashes is sooooo much more reasonable!!!!!  Great people too.
  • Options
    vtarobinsovtarobinso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought they both looked great, but I chose LNL for 2 reasons. 1) Price, theya re much more reasonable (although they don't do airbrush makeup) 2) MMF wasn't available for my day (10/10/10). They both look like they do great work though so I would use whomever connects more with you.
  • Options
    aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make Me Fabulous.... hands down!  They may be a little bit more expensive but it is b/c they are the BEST in the area!  I wouldnt choose anyone else!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards