Connecticut

5 Years/1 Month/Florist!!

Good morning ladies!!! I haven't been around much lately, I miss the board! My internship is over, so I will be back for the month of May! Yay!!!

So to be an AW for a moment:
1. Today is my and FI's 5 year anniversary!! Where the past 5 years has gone, I don't know. But I am looking forward to 50 more =) Unfortunately FI is out of town today so we can't celebrate...boo!

2. Today also marks 1 month until the wedding! Um...where did my 2 years go?! I have a list of projects that need completing, but now that I have May off they should get done.

3. Meeting with Jane today!!! Woohoo!! Love her, can't wait to see what she has to say!

Thanks for following along haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
TTC February 2013
Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 5 Years/1 Month/Florist!!

• edited December 2011

so exciting! good luck with jane love her so much. I could never see how she could disapoint though. Have fun and dont stress through your last month! before you know it you'll be walking down the aisle.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Melissa congrats! Wow.. 5 years!! That's amazing! I can't believe you've got one month to go.. it's gonna fly by!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! So exciting!!!

Tell Jane I said HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I can't believe people actually know the date that they started dating.  I have no clue! 

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_5-years1-monthflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:91834328-298d-45b9-8d63-e8bdeb07f4edPost:c953f788-46da-451c-ae54-eaa7012d724b">Re: 5 Years/1 Month/Florist!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe people actually know the date that they started dating.  I have no clue! 
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Oh we totally do!! IDK it just stuck!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Erin&MikeyErin&Mikey member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Jane!  She's doing the flowers for my weddiing that is in 16 days!! holy moly!!
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://connecticut.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_5-years1-monthflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:91834328-298d-45b9-8d63-e8bdeb07f4edPost:c953f788-46da-451c-ae54-eaa7012d724b">Re: 5 Years/1 Month/Florist!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe people actually know the date that they started dating.  I have no clue! 
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

LOL, I have no clue either!
    I'm not keeping track until the wedding and that date will be our official mark.
    I started seeing him when I was 14!
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the 5 yr mark!!! And the time flies SO fast! (o:
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    It's easy to remember because he officially asked me. Kind of hard to forget.
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Wooooo hooooo! And to think I remember sitting in Gengras with you and you telling me how you met this great guy online and he went to school with us! <3 So happy for you Melissa! It really did fly by :o)

planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards