Mississippi

Bridal Bouquet

Ok first off, I am having my wedding a few days before Christmas so am planning on decorating with candles, lighting, and ornaments.  Therefor, I was not planning on doing a lot of floral arrangements except for my bouquet and bridemaids bouquets.  I also figured that would be a way to help save a lot of money (I'm a big DIY bride).  Now for the question, does anyone know of any great florist that could do a simple elegant bouquet for a great price or does anyone have any ideas to maybe do it myself?

Re: Bridal Bouquet

• edited December 2011
    What part of MS are you in? If you're in the Jackson area, you could try Dolly Cruse of Madison.  She's great and can do as much or as little as you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Tom at Daisy a Day. I got married 2 weeks ago and he did a fabulous job on my bouquet!
  • Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from the Jackson area.  How did you hear about Dolly Cruse? Is she a local florist or how would I get in contact with her?  Kirstenor10, If you dont mind me asking, about what price range did he run?
  • edited December 2011
    Dolly and my mother are good friends so thats how we know her.  She used to own her own florist shop.  Now she is the manager of Kroger's florist dept. in Madison, but she does weddings also.  If you wanted to talk with her, you could call her at kroger or you can send me a private msg and I'll give you her info.  She really is great and can pull off anything.  And she's great with bride's working on a tight budget like myself.
  • Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! I actually found out a week ago that the place I am getting married actually has their own florist and they are including most of it in my package.  I appreciate the input though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards