Maine
Options

Plans for the week?

Now that we're back to a full week...  got anything good planned?

Re: Plans for the week?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Got to get the STDs out this week, before Christmas card season hits! I'm planning on printing address labels, and I got the stuff for it, so it's just the sitting down and doing it part. I had hoped to tackle it before Thanksgiving, but things were just too busy. Also, FI is slacking on helping me collect addresses for his family members (why do I have to do it?! grr!), so I've got to round those up too...

Also hoping to book the honeymoon this week (didn't get to it last week either) and a block of rooms for the wedding.

NWR: Not much besides work and regular life. But I am going on a shopping trip to Boston this weekend, so I'm excited about that!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning.  I need to get my house back in order since planning the wedding really took a toll on my housekeeping.  We're hosting all of my IL's for Christmas dinner, so I really need to get working! 
    I also have to get all of my Thank You cards done...  I've refused to put away any gifts until we do a TY for it, so they're all sitting in boxes lined up along the hallway...  this doesn't help with the cleaning and decorating process.  Embarassed
    I also just got my proofs and CD of my wedding photos, so now I can waste time designing my album... 
    I still need to do my vendor reviews and my for sale bio, but productivity has gone out the window lately. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: We should be getting our completed album back from our photographer this week, yay!  I'm going to buy some frames to go with the enlargements she's giving us, too. I think we have something like 3 more thank-you notes to get out for a few gifts that came in late.  Then I guess the only thing we have left is finding a place to get my dress preserved.  Does anyone know of a good place in the Greater Portland area?

NWR: DH and I are house/pet sitting for my parents while they visit my grandparents in FL.  So for the next 3 days we'll be in a strange house with 4 busy critters (2 are theirs, plus our naughty cats).  I don't foresee a lot of actual work getting done, just more work on Christmas presents...
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Finally Figured out how to print out my save the date cards and will be finishing that up this week. Oh and Minimin I totally sympathize!!! My FI REFUSES to bug his mom to give us the addresses to his family so I am forced to round them all up.

NWR: My living room remodeling is almost complete!! After 3 years my living room will have trim. Once thats done the tree and christmas decor is going up!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards