November 2012 Weddings

I'm so excited

This is my first post and I'm still kind of new to the website. We are getting married November 2nd (Friday Wedding Laughing )
We are stil kind of raw on the whole planning thing. Saturday we sign the contract for the venue, met a DJ last night and I think we have found our photographer, however we haven't put a deposit on anything yet. Tonight we booked our Honeymoon and we are so excited becuase it was the first official purchase lol. We started laughing becuase we just spend $1000 and celebrated...
After reading some of the posts here, I started panicking a little cuz you girls have it all down already! I feel so behind 

I was just wondering, are my priorities shifted? I just figured that the longer we wait to book the honeymoon the more expensive it gets. What was your first expense?

Re: I'm so excited

• edited April 2012
    Congrat! We're November 11th and the wedding is mostly planned, but that's just because I work in the wedding industry, so as soon as my friends heard I was engaged, they were calling me to book things and give me great deals. We couldn't say no to that! Our first thing was the venue because we needed to make sure we had the date. It's a really popular spot and I knew they had other people looking, so we took care of that. Next was our photographer because he's one of the best in our area, so we had to have him. Don't feel behind at all! We had our honeymoon booked within a month because there was a great deal (we're going to St. Lucia). Have fun planning!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have the deposit on the venue down!!! It's becoming more real now lol...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards