Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Flowers

What is a reasonable flower budget?  I am only having two bridesmaids and two flower girls. I want my bouquet to be REALLY PRETTY so I am willing to skimp in other places ;)!  Also, if anyone has any suggestions on which florists to consider that would be really helpful.  Thanks.

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Floral Addiction llc. www.floraladdictionllc.com   I think she works with all kinds of budgets, but alot of family and friends have used her, and I love her work......I went to alot of flower shops, and they all typically do the same stuff, I like clean modern bouquets not alot of greens.  We have been saving up for our wedding for a good while now, I don't know what budget you're working with, but we decided it was worth it to pay for good food, beautiful flowers and an awesome photographer.  So we could skimp on the little stuff......I heard the Cut Flower on jefferson does a great job also......good luck with everything.
  • edited December 2011
    my bridal bouquet is around $ 175.00.......and maids bouquets are around $ 75.00......I know it depends on what you're looking for, and if its in season.  I know they have to order in bulk to get certain things sent here, but it always helps to have 2nd and 3rd choices.  That may help with budgeting and cost issues.  I wanted to make sure mine were full, so I didn't mind paying for maids bouquets at a minimum of 75.00
  • edited December 2011
    I used billy heromans and they are good!!!! I had 7 bridemaids and 7 groomsman 2 dads 2 moms a grandmother and 3 flower girls and it was about 1,000 plus my bouq. and bridal picture bouq. is free
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards