Ohio-Toledo
Options

Nails

Does anyone know a really good place where I could get my nails balanced in the Toledo/Maumee area?  I had them put on at The Venetian Spa in Perrysburg but wasn't crazy about them.  I'm getting married on Saturday so I need to get them done soon!

Thanks so much!

Re: Nails

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you got them done at Venetian, I would say go for a spa next.  There's two on Briarfield that seem pretty slow, so they may be easier to get into and maybe less expensive - Pyure and Above and Beyond.  Also KD Alexanders on 25 in Perrysburg, by Jeds, is really good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    Linds565Linds565 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venetian is really hit or miss, I will only go there if my usual place is closed. I go to Jonathon Khoi Nail Spa in Maumee on Reynolds. I have literally never had a bad experience there. I set up a small party for my friends wedding where we all got our nails done and they set out chips and dip and then some chocolate covered strawberries at no charge to us. The staff there is awesome and will make your nails look fabulous. They aren't as expensive as a day spa, but are on par with Venetian. All of the techs there are really nice and well trained. The owner is also there all the time and makes sure everyone is happy. The girls I use are usually Mandy or Elise, but I have been to every tech there. They are all awesome, but those two girls always seem to be there whenever I need an appt. Hope this helps:) Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards