North Carolina-Outer Banks

Just got back from OBX

Hi all

Did some planning recon when we were there last week.  Met with Renee Landry and Marsha Johnson (Great Cakes) and fell in love with them both.  Picked our cake, flowers, and ceremony site at Elizabethan Gardens.

If you can get down there during your planning stage I highly recommend getting a chance to meet your vendors in person.  Everyone we met in regards to the wedding was so wonderful.  We had perfect weather too which was nice.

Happy planning!!

Re: Just got back from OBX

• rebeck113rebeck113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got back from getting hitched on 4.22!   Marsha made our cake (almond with apricot filling and it was delish!) and Renee did our flowers (above and beyond our expectations; she's wonderful.)  We had our event at Aqua S. and Lynette is absolutely amazing.  The food is unbelievable and the vibe can't be beat.  Rev. Jay rocked the ceremony; he was perfect for us.  So...congrats on your upcoming nuptials and I'm excited that you have some very solid vendors!  Best, Rebecca.
  • rebeck113rebeck113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooops....

I neglected to mention Kirsten Lewis who did our photography.  She is wonderful and I'm so psyched to see the fruits of her labor.

-Rebecca.
  • LRPardyLRPardy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Sounds like everything went off without a hitch.  Have to credit this message board for helping me find Renee as I wasn't even sure I wanted flowers.
  • lmlo22lmlo22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renee is amazing - she did my flowers for me for my wedding two weeks ago - so glad you paired up with her!

Lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards