California-Inland Empire

Good Morning IE

How are you this gloomy yet lovely rainy morning?  What's the dealio for this weekend?
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning IE

• edited December 2011
    We have a bday party to go to tomorrow then off to the "J" Family Christmas Party which includes ice skating, seeing the lights at the Mission Inn, and dinner.  Wonder how it's going to go down if it's raining.  It's going to be a blast with all Andrew's grumpy ass siblings that complain about everything. Undecided   I am so glad I got the good one out of the bunch.  My SILs say I did as well.  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning
    Good Morning
    It's time to rise and shine
    Good Morning
    Good Morning
    I hope you're feeling fine

We are going to my work Holiday party tonight.
    We have another Holiday party tomorrow that we are going to.  I'm only going if I can find a sitter for Pierce.  I had someone lined up, but her little one just developed a sinus infection.  I don't think it would be fair to ask her to still watch him when she has a sick little one.  Nor do I want my son to get sick.  I'll probably watch football on Sunday and finish wrapping presents, and get my house in order for our party next weekend.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good morning all :0) I have a "very needed" eyebrow apt this afternoon then dinner at the Melting Pot with some of my girlfriends for a ornament exchange. I have my cousins 35th bday party tonight also and we were invited to another bday party tonight but I dont think we're gonna make it to that one.
    Tomorrow me n the boys are gonna go to church without Jared he has a class he needs to take to be able to drive the utility vehicles at the firestation. I need to get started on my Christmas wrapping!
    Sunday we have my office Christmas party at the Mission Inn we are having brunch then that evening is the Christmas party for Jared's work :0)

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!
    Tonight we are going to my moms holiday party at the U of R

Saturday is my holiday party in downtown Riverside and then to the Mission Inn after

Sunday will be football and relaxing
  • edited December 2011
    So I'll see you at the Mission Inn Amber!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    What time will you be there? I think we will be there around 6:30pm or maybe a few minutes after
  • edited December 2011
    We're supposed to meet at 4.  I think we're ice skating first then after that is the lights so I think we'll be there after 5 sometime. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Our dinner is from 4:30-6:30pm right next to the Mission Inn and then everyone is heading over right after the dinner. If you are still there at 6:30 then let me know
  • edited December 2011
    I will!  I'll text you. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    What will you be doing at the Mission Inn?
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011

The office is going there for drinks after the dinner. Picture a bunch of computer geeks drinking. Sounds pretty awesome huh?!

• edited December 2011
    Oh gosh.  Reminds me of my military days when I worked in an electronic repair shop.  Most of the peeps were the biggest dweebs.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Thats my office!
  • edited December 2011
    You're not a dweeb though.  Laughing
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    There are a couple of us that have formed a work wolf pack but we are so out numbered
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL I'm gonna come and spike the computer geeks drinks :0) hehehehe that would be fun! :0)

• edited December 2011
    Haha, a work wolfpack?  We have one of those here too.  There's 3 of us that stick together and man, we have a great time while at work.  We talk about the craziest things and sometimes one of the guys gets in on it.  This morning one of the girls told me she was going to ask me a personal question.  Uhhh, yea it was quite personal but we just started going on talking about it like nothing.  Sometimes other people walk in on our convos and they just stand there wide-eyed and shocked.  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards