Snarky Brides
Options

Night thread

Re: Night thread

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:5cfe0f60-06c7-4b4c-a4b2-16fca6de849d">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Old(er) people</strong> always win the award.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I like how you worded that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:b5a7b67d-7e4b-4151-85d1-0d646f20bb5b">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night thread : Supposedly he is very generous and humble in real life.  It makes me like him even more, although I don't think he's as hot as I used to.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that he never watches his own movies because it gives him panic attacks. He won't even watch Pirates when his kids are. So it's funny that Gervais asked if he'd seen The Tourist, because he really probably hasn't.
  • Options
    Huh.  Ashton looks pretty good.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Laura Dern will always equal Jurassic Park for me.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    lol tina fey
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:b2ea3672-ab9d-4314-9eff-c0a0c32ff698">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night thread : YES. Don't you also like avocados/guac?  I do like black olives on pizza though. <strong>Ash, employment discrimination?</strong>
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, it's one of my Thursday night classes.  I have a heavy load this semester.  It's going to be a long one.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have never heard of the show Enlightened. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Aww her mom looks so happy.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lol they just showed andie mcdowell when they were having issues and she looked pissed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:4edaf18d-f9ed-40cb-964c-bce30b49daba">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night thread : Ooh, good luck.  Sounds interesting though.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    It is :) Employment law is what I want to get into.  I think.  Actually, all but one of my classes this semester are really interesting.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yikes. Rob Lowe looks like he just stepped off the set of Jersey Shore.
  • Options
    Julianne almost always looks gorgeous, I think.  I like her earrings.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love her so much, I could just listen to Kate Winslet talk all day long. I wish she spoke my inner monologue.
  • Options
    I agree, nebb.

And I really hate this Freida person's dress.
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:43798c8b-f619-480f-8bc3-6999cb711253">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love her so much, I could just listen to Kate Winslet talk all day long. I wish she spoke my inner monologue.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Totally.  I love her.<div>
    </div><div>Edie, I'm not sure what area.  I'm kind of freaked out by trying to figure out what I want to do after school is over, but I know I like Constitutional Law and Employment Law.  And happen to be good at those two.  I'm just kind of playing it by ear until I'm done :)</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Damn damn damn Jake. Lookin' good.
  • Options
    Lol no one seemed to like the agent/god joke, but that just killed me.
  • Options
    I feel like Melissa McCarthy should be able to find better dresses for these.  I love her but her styling never works.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ha, the guy was clapping for himself. That annoys me.

And WHAT. How did Steve Buscemi not win. Granted, I haven't seen the other shows, but still.
  • Options
    COME ON. BE and Game of Thrones both got shafted. I've never seen Homeland though.
  • Options
    I must say, its nice to see someone different finally win best drama for once. Not that I dont love Mad Men (who ALWAYS WINS), but its nice that other shows are getting recognition.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:86d6c988-29cb-4821-a372-124920b9e27a">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like Melissa McCarthy should be able to find better dresses for these.  I love her but her styling never works.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]
    Seriously. She's far to pretty to be in bad dresses. She needs to find a new makeup artist too. Her cheeks are orange.
  • Options
    Adam just finished homeland, he said it was really good. There were a lot of good shows up this year.
  • Options
    I can't watch that redheaded guy from Homeland without thinking of Dreamcatcher.  Which was an awful movie.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Madonna's got some boob spillage there.

Where'd everyone go?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

H is getting annoyed with having to watch (he hates these shows and is bored by them). So I told him he better get used to it, because he's going to be accompanying me to the awards shows when I make movies from my books. I got the death stare in return.

• Options
    Angelina's lipstick?  No thanks.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I went to go wax my eyebrows knowing that boring awards were coming up. Im back now.
  • Options
    Seth Rogen just cracked me up.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Im so glad she won - has she ever won before?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards