Canada-Alberta

Alice in Red Deer Wonderland Wedding

Im looking for an interesting photographer who would be more out of the box than the "brides family and grooms family stands together" photos.  As well, im in search for a DJ who would play modern hip-hop/dance music who's not a 18yr old boy with an ipod haha! any help??

Re: Alice in Red Deer Wonderland Wedding

• Alberta2BCAlberta2BC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a few photographers who are fairly new to the scene but are GREAT photographers. They have a fresh edge and unique perspective and come up with some great shots. One is Splash Photography - Ashley Hill - and she is based in Red Deer (www.splashphotography.webs.com/" target="_blank">www.splashphotography.webs.com) and the other is a friend of mine named Britton and he is based in Calgary. You could send me a message if you want his contact information.
  • Mavis1234Mavis1234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in delburne which is just outside of Red Deer.  Our photographer is from Three Hills - her name is Melissa - she and her husband Jared do the photography together.  We just had them do our engagement photos and it was a wonderful experience.  You can check out her website at http://melissaraephotography.ca/blog/

Our wedding planner found a couple of DJs - one was called Klay the DJ - he is from stettler.  His website is www.KlaytheDJ.com. Another DJ she found is Steve Rose - i don't have his contact info but I could get it.  We went with him because he was a bit cheaper and would play all night for no extra cost - which is important for an all night country reception!
    Good Luck
    Mavis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards