Colorado

Wedding Venue Help?!

I am getting married this September and I need to find an outdoor wedding venue soon. I'm looking on the western slope area, Glenwood Springs, Carbondale etc. 
I'm looking for an outdoor venue with possibly a barn to hold guests inside for dinner. I've heard of several places but can not find anything on the interent. I have about 150 ppl max and am willing to pay! If you know of anywhere please let me know. If I use your suggestion I will pay you $100.
Thank you!!!

Re: Wedding Venue Help?!

• We went to a wedding last summer at a gorgeous place  - Redstone Inn in Redstone, which is between Carbondale and Aspen.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_wedding-venue-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:caa31b1b-e1d1-4553-8900-b3bd55c428d1Post:67583a24-2cb7-4c38-979f-5a31422a80a4">Re: Wedding Venue Help?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to a wedding last summer at a gorgeous place  - Redstone Inn in Redstone, which is between Carbondale and Aspen.
    Posted by twotimemob[/QUOTE]

I tried them they were booked. Thank you though
  • Have you tried the national parks around Glenwood? Rifle Falls is beautiful and the event area has the falls in the background.
  • If you are still looking, the bride from the Redstone Inn wedding that we went to had also checked out Devil's Thumb Ranch in Fraser. 
  • sunlight mountain inn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards