Snarky Brides

Woman, get in the kitchen!

2»

Re: Woman, get in the kitchen!

• My guy actually made Al's Italian Beef sandwiches while wearing a Portillo's paper cook's hat, lol. 

Dude's birthday was two days ago and he's in finals, so his family sent him a care package of Chicago food (tasteofchicago.com for popcorn, Chicago style pizza, Chicago hotdogs and Italian beef sandwiches from various famous restaurants). 
    "I liked it, so I put a ring on it" - future Mr. Box
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woman-kitchen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37eebac1-582d-49e4-99b5-b3c74c00e7bePost:c9816efb-30a1-47f5-b430-fa95186b5c2b">Re: Woman, get in the kitchen!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, that motherfucker is definitely already on the b-list. I'm thinking that I'll demand that it get it's nails and hair done. I may even mandate tanning. Cottage cheese is real white.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Hey, if you pay for hair and nails, it better know that's its BM gift!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Oh fuuck no. I'm not paying for it.
  • You're such a b-zilla Cew. I feel sorry for your FI.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • You should. Most people do.
  • i was lucky enough to get out of making dinner tonight. FI took me to a really nice restraunt. The girl that owns it is an old friend of mine. She will most likely be catering our wedding. It was nice to be able to get out and relax and enjoy some tasty food...

J& K,  LOVE the cat in the box... My Izea does that.. Only he is not a little kitten any more. He is a fat monster! So he looks funny trying to get into it!
  • I'm a little late on this but I like talking about food so I had ravioli and 2 giant cookies. Amazing.
  • The title of this thread made me laugh, because this is what FH says to me!  He is joking though!  He doesn't cook, that is my job, but then I don't do dishes or clean bathrooms, so I think it's a fair deal. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards