Catholic Weddings

Prayer requests

Hey everyone! I wanted to make a post for everyone so that if you ever need any prayers, want someone to pray for you, need someone to vent to, need some scriptures to read relating to anything, let me know! So if you have any prayer requests or anything, post it here and I'll be more than happy to include you in my daily prayers.  :)
xoxo, Jennifer

Re: Prayer requests

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a nice idea and should be bookmarked at the top of the Catholic forum.  I don't have any prayer requests right now. But thanks for thinking of us. 
  • caitriona87caitriona87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a great idea, & I agree, it would be nice if it were sticky'd at the top.

I'd appreciate prayers for a healthy pregnancy & baby. =D Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Jen, that is a very sweet and generous offer. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • edited December 2011
    I would greatly appreciate prayers for help in the job department.  I graduated college in October 2009 and I have still been unable to find a full time position.  Please also pray for my grandparents' health.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and please let me know if there is anything you would like me to keep in my prayers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is very sweet and a great idea for this board. My husband and I would appreciate prayers for his health, as he was just diagnosed last week with a chronic disease. We'd also appreciate prayers for success in his job search.

Thank you, and I will include others' prayer requests in my daily prayers as well!

Once again, what a lovely thought to post this!
  • edited December 2011
    I will make sure to include all of these in my daily prayers!
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • edited December 2011
    Jen, will you please pray for my FH's father. He is going in today to take tests to see if her has cancer. My FH and I both appreciate your prayers. Thank you for this amazing support.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards