Muslim Weddings
Options

Persian wedding planner

Does anyone know of a wedding planner familiar with/planned a Persian wedding?  Thanks so much, I have no idea where to begin as I am not Persian..

Re: Persian wedding planner

• Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked in your local board?  That would probably be your best bet.  Also, Ask FI's family, they might know.  If not, I would say start calling wedding planners in your area and see if any planner had experience planning a persian wedding.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should check with your local Persian society.  They will be the most helpful or ask your FI if he or his mother can help you out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you find anyone? I'm in the same boat.  Let me know if you have any recommendations.
  • Options
    bestleorabestleora member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best Bride is a persian wedding planning company based out of Beverly Hills, CA/Los Angeles CA.

Give them a call today: 310-291-5252
  • Options
    Here is a great list of Persian wedding planners:

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Are there any Persian wedding planners in tx close to Houston or Dallas or Austin? ( I'm kind of in the middle of these cities) anyways I'm part Persian and Hispanic and my FI is white but he's agreed to let me incorporate both Hispanic and Persian aspects into our wedding, but I have no idea how to blend it all or where to start! Help!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards