Wisconsin

Will the real brides please stand up?

2»

Re: Will the real brides please stand up?

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    I just got engaged a few weeks ago and am planning a Sept. 2011 wedding in Milwaukee.  I'm looking for afordable reception venues in the Bay View/Downtown/East Side area.  I'd love some suggestions!
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am a real bride also, but also a photographer, so being that I have experiened many Madison vendors first hand, I would like to think I know a bit about the better ones. 

I am getting married in April and have really not gotten many vendor suggestions off here since I pretty much had mine picked out as soon as I got my ring. =)
  • WorIdTravlrWorIdTravlr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do this becuase it works. There are some in here right now in this post. But then do you really need someone else to tell you what you like? This is a good way for vendors that don't advertise on the knot, to get free ads on the knot. Kinda creepy!  I would just stick to the vendors suggested by the knot to play it safe. I cannot see alot of these "brides" that sound like nothing more than a commercial, especially those who's date has passed. Why would they still be posting?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards