Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

False Eyelashes

I'm doing my own makeup for the wedding and I need a recommendation of what brand / where to buy false eyelashes. I've used them before, but not recently. Thanks girls!!
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: False Eyelashes

• MAC carries some nice ones, but they are a bit pricey ($14 I think).  You can get them from the drug store too and they work pretty good.  The key is to practice until you have the technique down.  And if you are going to use individual lashes, be sure to practice because those are more tricky.  Good luck!!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • I like Ardell lashes. They're inexpensive and are available at most drug stores, though Ulta has a wider selection on them.

I used the 110s, which were very natural looking, but they're still a strip lash, so they're easier to apply yourself.

Buy a couple sets and practice beforehand. Remember to let the glue dry for at least 30 seconds before you try to stick the lashes on your lid.
  • I agree with Ardell lashes. They sell them at Sally's What I usually do is shorten them so they only go at the middle of my lashes and they look really natural.  GL
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Practice, practice, practice! I wanted to wear them for my brother's wedding, and I failed both with the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. Rookie mistake.
  • M.A.C. no questions asked with me. I have tried about 20 different brands and these are the only ones I LOVE. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards