Military Brides

Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB

what information are you putting on your RSVP's? how are you obtaing the driver's license information?

Re: Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_antone-getting-married-on-mcguire-afb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52b560fb-4ee5-47db-b4e5-baaa1faeb3f2Post:ab8cbebd-3273-407d-beed-7a175762da9d">Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB</a>:
    [QUOTE]what information are you putting on your RSVP's? how are you obtaing the driver's license information?
    Posted by kdjt[/QUOTE]

I'm having my wedding reception on a different AFB. I paperclipped a piece of bright yellow paper to my RSVPs. I just had copies made at Kinkos. It  said we needed their name, DOB and driver's license numbers for anyone over 16 and to write it on the back of the RSVP. We also have had it posted on our wedding website and we've been telling people for awhile so that it wasn't a surprise. We made our RSVP deadline about 3 and 1/2 weeks of our wedding date to allow enough time to contact people.
    image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kdjtkdjt member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    thanks for the great idea. are you using the knot website to receive your rsvp's?  i am having a problem allowing my guest to rsvp for another guest. how do i do this if i do not know the guests name?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_antone-getting-married-on-mcguire-afb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52b560fb-4ee5-47db-b4e5-baaa1faeb3f2Post:35193173-2090-483d-9ee9-830b10019af6">Re: Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB : I'm having my wedding reception on a different AFB. I paperclipped a piece of bright yellow paper to my RSVPs. I just had copies made at Kinkos. It  said we needed their name, DOB and driver's license numbers for anyone over 16 and to write it on the back of the RSVP. We also have had it posted on our wedding website and we've been telling people for awhile so that it wasn't a surprise. We made our RSVP deadline about 3 and 1/2 weeks of our wedding date to allow enough time to contact people.
    Posted by bluefish81[/QUOTE]
  • Is this true of all military bases, or just AFB?
  • kdjt - I'm not using theknot for my RSVPs - I'm just doing an excel document.  I had it set up for names/addresses etc. The website won't let them RSVP for guests? Weird. 

NYCMercedes - yes, I think all bases would require a list if you're having your reception or ceremony on base. If I'm wrong, I hope someone else will correct me.
    image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am not sure about all military bases, but you have to check.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_antone-getting-married-on-mcguire-afb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:52b560fb-4ee5-47db-b4e5-baaa1faeb3f2Post:b6275459-4b9a-4535-b867-ad6c90cc7e51">Re: Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is this true of all military bases, or just AFB?
    Posted by NYCMercedes[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to Re:Anyone getting married on McGuire AFB:[QUOTE]Is this true of all military bases, or just AFB? Posted by NYCMercedes[/QUOTE]

It depends on the base but im almost positive all of them news some kind of information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards