California-Central

Paso Robles Vineyard Weddings

I have a friend that just got engaged and she's looking at having a destination wedding at a vineyard in Paso Robles.  Any recommendations?  I think it will be about 100 people. 

Thanks!

Re: Paso Robles Vineyard Weddings

• edited December 2011
    I know EOS does weddings but I'm not sure how they run. Just look up the wineries. The one's I can think of off the top of my head that might do weddings are EOS, Martin & Wirich (spelled wrong), and Robert Hall (I believe that's what its called). I would take a trip down there. WINE TASTING!! HAHA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh...If both of you are from Ohio ignore the "take a trip" part.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding and reception and Stillwaters Vinyards in Paso Robles.  It is a beuatiful winery off the beaten path. 
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!  I meant BEAUTIFUL.  Geez!  Been a long day teaching. 
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stillwaters is gorgeous!

Eagle Castle is pretty.

Go on the paso wine website and start clicking sites.  Most should say if they do weddings.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please get married at Eagle Castle......it's my folks' winery! lol
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at Vina Robles winery. It was beautiful and they have a large banquet room. They can also look into Bianchi, Castoro, Summerwood, Silver Horse, Zenaida, Meridian, Firestone and Edna Valley Vinyards (closer to San Luis Obispo). I also think Justin has some space, but I don't think it would hold 100. There is also a B&B Villa de Buena Vista that has vinyard views.

I know it is a long list, but they are all so different! Some have photos online, others you can email and they will send you all their info (including prices!). The best resource I found was local photographer's blogs. I could see what a real wedding would look like at each location.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh good thinking on the photogs!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Justin Winery! It's so pretty!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married in SB Wine Country at Tres Hermanas Winery.  If you have specific questions please feel free to private message me.
  • sareiassareias member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Eagle Castle. It a great place. Although I am not sure if the food vendor is the same. One word of advice do not have Holly make your cake. That was the only that went very wrong. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards