Florida-Central Florida

Venue Location Where You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol

Hi Knotties, It's been awhile since my wedding (almost 4 years), and now it's time for my brother and future SIL to plan their wedding. They are on a budget ($5,000 or less), so they would like to have a small ceremony, then a big party. They are looking for a location in the Orlando area where you can bring your own food and alcohol. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Re: Venue Location Where You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol

• edited December 2011
    Winter Park Farmer's Market . . . Are you looking for locations that allow outside catering? I can't think of any off the top of my head . . . .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look at renting a vacation rental. I am also on a tight budget and this seems to be best option for me since they don't demand you to use bartenders, caterers, etc.
  • Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_venue-location-can-bring-own-alcohol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:d28ed217-0c79-4adc-8895-46fb417a0035Post:90225c6c-8c70-4060-ab91-b7e795782c4f">Re: Venue Location Where You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol</a>:
    [QUOTE]Look at renting a vacation rental. I am also on a tight budget and this seems to be best option for me since they don't demand you to use bartenders, caterers, etc.
    Posted by quikchik[/QUOTE]
    Have you found any good ones? I'm looking in to this option, but we are getting married on New Years Eve, so everything is requiring that we book for the entire week and the fees are ridiculous that time of the year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what the venue rental fees are (they may be outrageous), but my MOH had her reception at The History Center downtown, and it was absolutely lovely!  She brought in her own alcohol, picked her own caterer, and they had several different-sized rooms and locations throughout the museum that were available to rent, including outside areas.  The 1927 courtroom was beautiful as I recall, and the large ballroom-type area where they had their reception was really nice and you can self-decorate.

http://thehistorycenter.org/events/weddings
  • mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not sure what the budget is but check my venue. Heaven Event Center. Speak to any of the girls there and tell them that the bride for the june 9th, 2012 wedding sent you. They might hook you up! 
  • mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not sure what the budget is but check my venue. Heaven Event Center. Speak to any of the girls there and tell them that the bride for the june 9th, 2012 wedding sent you. They might hook you up! 
  • hey there i know this is way past your wedding, but my fiance and i are also trying to plan a small ceremony big party after on new years eve....what did you guys end up doing> and how were the costs?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_venue-location-can-bring-own-alcohol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:d28ed217-0c79-4adc-8895-46fb417a0035Post:67598fb7-d0b8-4273-a80a-d22b437137ad">Venue Location Where You Can Bring Your Own Alcohol</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Knotties, It's been awhile since my wedding (almost 4 years), and now it's time for my brother and future SIL to plan their wedding. They are on a budget ($5,000 or less), so they would like to have a small ceremony, then a big party. They are looking for a location in the Orlando area where you can bring your own food and alcohol. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much!
    Posted by Bree_Bride[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;line-height:normal;">hey there i know this is way past your wedding, but my fiance and i are also trying to plan a small ceremony big party after on new years eve....what did you guys end up doing> and how were the costs?</div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards