Wisconsin

dhgate.com

Has anyone ever ordered a wedding dress from here, or know of anyone who has? If so were the results positive?

Re: dhgate.com

• gooshbabygooshbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing and actually posted one like yours months ago and got only 2 replies. one saying their a knockoff. other than that, not much help. I'm curious too to see if anyone has used this site.
  • edited December 2011
    a coworker of mine ordered her dress from there, and she stated that it had no flaws...it's an obvious knockout...but who would know if you didnt tell them...she ended up buying a different dress, not because she didn't like the quality..she decided she wanted a champagne dress instead of white....
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, we have purchased my daughters wedding dress from dhgate. It's a $3600 dress that we purchased for $114. Knockoffs...no! In fact, if any good bridal store is as honest as the one we have been dealing with, they will tell you straight up that most wedding dresses are made in China, thus the reason why it takes 6 - 8 months to receive it. I've done a bunch of research into the wedding dress industry and found that unless it's a couture designer...not alfred angelo or maggie sotero...all wedding/bridal dresses are made in China.

When you buy direct you receive your dress within a matter of 2 - 3 weeks. If you go into a bridal shop to have them custom measure you, your dress will arrive according to your measurements. My daughters dress is gorgeous!

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards