Colorado
Options

Hair/Make-up in Fort Collins (on a budget)

I've been combing through several posts here, looking for suggestions on hair salons and make-up artists that are budget friendly with no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the Fort Collins/Greeley/Loveland area? :) With general price expectations, if possible! I know it can vary from bride to bride, but a general idea would be absolutely lovely.

Thank you!

Re: Hair/Make-up in Fort Collins (on a budget)

• Options
    Cassandra at Pink Lashes does makeup she is out of loveland but does travel and does amazing work-l-http://www.pinklashesmua.com/index2.php
    her prices: 
    All prices start at & include false lashes
    Trial Run: $50.00/ea
    Bride (day of): $75.00
    Bridesmaid: $50.00
    Mother of Bride/Groom: $50.00

For hair I would suggest Marci or Kedra from Salon DeChelle in Fort Collins on Lemay. I do not know there prices I have just heard wonderful things that is where my freind and her younger sisters go to get updo's
  • Options
    Aleigha Hans will travel

She said that she is willing to work on any budget.

Her information is a few posts down under finally a hairstyist!
  • Options
    Oh, thank you! I'll definitely be sure to check these guys out! :)
  • Options
    Another idea for budget makeup is to find a Mary Kay lady that would be willing to do a session with everyone beforehand to choose makeup, and then come the day of to apply makeup too.

I've done this before for two separate weddings.  You don't have to buy all the makeup that will be used on the actual day, but I think it's considerate to have each person buy at least $30 of products - or, you could buy their makeup as part of their gift. 

Ultimately it might not be too too much cheaper than some makeup artists, but of course the difference is that everyone has new makeup at the end of the night.  
  • Options
    Hi...

I've gone to Cassandra and Keegan at Steele the Spotlight  - both are very talented.  I LOVE Keegan - She really listens and will create the look you want.  My make up lasted over 8 hours, my eye lashes didn't come off and I didn't feel as if I had a ton of foundation on.  

Good luck to all the beautiful brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards