Interracial Weddings

Question of the Week

Sorry I dropped the ball, but luckily the holiday plans question kind of filled the void. :) I'm programming into my phone right now a reminder for next week...

So this week's question:

What did you NOT get accomplished in 2012 that you wanted to? Are you going to roll it over to 2013 or have things changed?
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: Question of the Week

• For myself, we wanted to get married in 2012. But we'd also not counted on Ryan not finding employment until May. But I moved to India a little over a month ago (he is in India) so we got that accomplished. 

We're starting the paperwork this month to move towards marriage and should be getting married in February!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards