California-Northern

Casa Real in Pleasanton - HELP

I'm wondering if anyone has either had a wedding at, or knows about Casa Real. I'm wondering about price. I'm expecting about 120 people including wedding party and I would love to hear, real world feedback.

Re: Casa Real in Pleasanton - HELP

• mireina92mireina92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering if anyone has either had a wedding at, or knows about Casa Real. I'm wondering about price. I'm expecting about 120 people including wedding party and I would love to hear, real world feedback.
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on a local NoCal board.  You're on an international board and we can't help with specific questions like this.  I'm in NJ and know nothing about your area.  Links to local wedding boards are on your left.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sending you to your local board!
  • edited December 2011
    My coworker is going through this site. He really likes it but the impression I got is that it was going to be very costly...
  • edited December 2011
    It fills up quick and is very expensive. Beautiful though.
  • edited December 2011
    I think this is where one of my friends just had hers! It was beautiful! She got some great pictures. Although, I do believe it was very expensive. My only complaint from a guests point of view was during cocktail hour it was a little crammed but it was also cold and so no one wanted to use the space outside. 
    Love my life :)BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards