Texas-Austin

What a relief!

Hey everyone!  I just found these boards, thank goodness there is so much great advice available on here.  I was feeling overwhelmed (just got engaged last month).  I'm already starting to feel a little less panicked, I'll take any and all advice!  Thanks!!  Katie

Re: What a relief!

• Welcome to the boards! There's definitely a lot of helpful advice on here. Happy planning!
  • Thanks Sonya!!
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Welcome and congratulations! This board is slow but if you are patient you will get great advice, help, support and suggestions. My favorite board was my Month And year board because it was so active.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! Definitely check out your month board but the local boards are great for recomendations.
    Anniversary
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    This board was a godsend when I got married in 2006. I stop by periodically to see if I can be of help to the new brides, since people offered me such good advice during my planning phase.
  • Hey KatieJason2013!

I am a certified wedding planner here in Austin and I would be more than happy to help you out with the wedding planning process! We know the in's and out's of all the vendors here in Austin and strong working relationships with them. We specialize in wedding planning, floral and lighting. I am a certified florist and I get wholesale prices, but I don't have to charge my clients much because I don't have a lot of overhead. For lighting, we offer extremely discounted prices and it truly makes the whole event look and feel more intimate, and the photos come out incredibly with uplighting in the background. 

Let me know if you'd like to get together for a free consultation. You can read more about our packages and our prices on our website, as well as see some of our work. 

Hope to hear from you soon,

Crissalane Discher, Certified Wedding Planner
    Crissalane@DischEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards