Canada-Alberta

Table Linens and Chair Covers

Anyone know where to purchase these things in Canada?  I am fearing the shipping and brokerage fees.  I much rather buy from a Canadian company if possible.  I get there will be shipping costs involved, however it is the brokerage fees.....

Re: Table Linens and Chair Covers

• edited December 2011
    I'm almost certain it's non-existant.
  • saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes Special events has a stock clear out.  I purchased a couple, which I now don't know what to do with.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

when does special events do their clear out? I got a bunch at river citys but theirs was in September, so I won't have time to hit it again before the wedding.

• saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it was around March that special events did their clear out.  They have a newsletter which you can subscribe to so that you get some warning.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    linnentablecloth.com free shipping only applies to american addresses.
  • ABC Wedding Rentals in Edmonton
  • I loooked at ABC Wedding Rentals in Edmonton too. They seem pretty good, but my wedding got fancier than expected, so the budget tightened right up. I'm ordering from amazon.com now. No shipping fees on my huge order.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They do offer free Canadian shipping if you are on their Canadian site, I have ordered from them before. I put the link below to their Canadian store, but of you are on the American site, in the top right corner, click on the drop down menu and select Canada. If you click on the Canadian shipping info it won't tell you about their free shipping. Only that they use ups, but if you put items in your cart and try checking out, once you've entered your shipping info, before you enter any payment info, you will see that free shipping is an option. I recall before that it is something like a min $50 order about to get the free shipping. Yes, it is an American owned and operated business, but the rates are better than renting usually, especially the chair covers, plus you can resell them, and with free shipping, it is a good bet. http://canada.linentablecloth.com/?___store=ca_en
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards