Maine

Don't Use Atlantic Limo in Westbrook

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know to NOT use Atlantic Limo in Westbrook. Not only did they NOT show up for a scheduled pick-up for our honeymoon trip but they won't even call or email back concerning refunding our deposit!!!

Steer clear of them!!!

Re: Don't Use Atlantic Limo in Westbrook

• edited December 2011
    wow i am sorry! thats such crap i would be seriously pissed! thanks for the heads up!!!
  • edited December 2011
    oh no!  we have a deposit on for our wedding!  oh no i'm wicked worried now!!  
    if i was you i would go right over to there place and yell at them!  just like im going to do if they do this to me!  ahhh why cant people be reliable!  
  • edited December 2011
    We used Atlantic for our wedding and they were absolutely great. We even changed our pickup timings last minute, and they were more than flexible.

That stinks that happened though...:( Hopefully they'll get back in touch with you and you can get your money back!!!

• edited December 2011

We used Atlantic Limo for my bachelorette party this past weekend and they were awesome! We changed the pick-up time and the pick-up place the morning of the party and they were awesome. I would recommend them to anyone for a bachelorette party or wedding...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards