Iowa-Des Moines

Artsy style wedding photographer

i am trying to find a wedding photographer who has a nice artsy style edge to their photography. any recommendations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Artsy style wedding photographer

• Can you elaborate a little bit on "artsy style" or include a couple pictures that you like and also your budget?? With this information I'm sure we can help you out :)
  • I'm not sure if it matches what you consider artsy but you might want to check out ZTS Photo (http://www.ztsphoto.com/). I consider their stuff kind of "artsy" and I know they use some unique lenses to get different shots.
  • Anna Jones. She is very expensive, but takes beautiful photos. Also Joe Crimmings.
  • I agree with Anna Jones, she is amazing!!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • What is her wedding priving like?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm new to the area! And wedding photographer! But I do artsy and portraits as of right now! My website is www.pifphotography.com. Email payitforwardphotography@yahoo.com. I pour my heart and soul into all of my photographs!
  • We are using austin day photography. He is VERY reasonable pricing wise and I personally love his style. He has a website but I found his facebook helpful. You'll just need to facebook search "photographer:austin day"
  • When I talked to Anna her cheapest package was $1500, I can't remember what all you got with that package, but she is worth looking into.
    Anniversary
  • i love her style. not sure if i want to pay quite that much or not yet. I did get a link to her pricing from her though http://www.annajon.es/2012wedding.pdf

I sort of like the styling of Mark Kegan too...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Matthew Flowers is another great one, only issue with him too is pricing! But amazing photos!!
    Anniversary
  • Try Rosa Digital Arts. They are out of Des Moines. He took WONDERFULL engagement pics for me and I wish I could bring him to Jamaica with me for my wedding but Beaches wont let me. =(  I don't know how "artsy" you would consider him but he takes a lot of different poses and is reasonably priced.
  • Hi! Sarah with ZTS Photo here. I see someone mentioned us earlier (YAY thank you !) Depending on the date we woudl more than love to chat with you about being your photographers. Feel free to shoot us a message if interested!

ztsphoto@gmail.com
  • dsmPhotoCompany - local Des Moines in downtown.  Two photographers instead of one with an assistant.  One works in the art department of Meredith Co.  Plus you will truly get both photographers for your whole wedding day if you need them (wake up to midnight).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_artsy-style-wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:80Discussion:a8824455-1007-4b25-a1bc-2fecd69dda78Post:772f9793-004e-4070-9926-b1fa5b889d8d">Artsy style wedding photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am trying to find a wedding photographer who has a nice artsy style edge to their photography. any recommendations?
    Posted by cemetreesc[/QUOTE]

Hello,Have you found a photographer yet? Email me if you are still looking. I will send you a link to my work. Thanks! <a href="mailto:Photoman05@live.com" rel="nofollow">Photoman05@live.com</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards