Wisconsin

Any brides from Janesville WI area? Need cheap venue ideas

Looking for Info for Janesville area.  Possibly a reception hall that will allow outside caterers or us making our own food?  Reception will be around 150 guests.  Also looking for ceremony locations since we are not affiliated with a church.

Re: Any brides from Janesville WI area? Need cheap venue ideas

• I live in Janesville. I do not know of any place of the top of my head that would allow outside catering but I will ask around and post if I find anything.Have you thought about a park or something?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When are you getting married? I live in Janesville and I am basically done planning. Many of the hotel meeting/reception rooms allow outside vendors. You can rent pavilions at many of the parks here for very cheap as well. For a bit more you can rent a location at the Rotary Gardens, it is 600 dollars though. They also have a reception hall at which you can have any vendor that you want.
  • Try William's Tree Farm in Rockton, Illinois.  It's a beautiful, inexpensive venue.
  • Are you looking for indoor or outdoor? The Gathering Place in Milton only allows for outside  caterers. You can do the ceremony and reception there. There are 2 indoor levels so one can be set up for the dinner and one for the dance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards