Canada-Ontario
Options

Website suggestions for wedding RSVP

Hi,
Does anyone have any recommendations for website to use for their RSVP? I know The Knot has some but just seeing if anyone else have come across anything they really like.

Thanks, Vie

Re: Website suggestions for wedding RSVP

• Options
    Don't use TK. It's glitchy and unreliable.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_website-suggestions-for-wedding-rsvp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:7de5e289-cac0-4617-9bb6-9787c981ccacPost:1212ae39-2a91-4588-9ed2-56ac497923b5">Re: Website suggestions for wedding RSVP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't use TK. It's glitchy and unreliable.
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly! we had/are having loads of issue with TK
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    VieWanVieWan member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    thx guys! my friend used wedding wire. any thoughts?
  • Options
    I used TK and while there were minor glitches we had not problems overall with the RSVP.
  • Options
    I used mywedding.com and had no problems.
  • Options
    I used weddingwire.com - my guests raved about how easy it was to use.
  • Options
    We used momentville.com and were pleased with it.
  • Options
    This might sound really wierd but you can create a form in Google Doc, they even have templates that are really nice looking. You can then email that to everyone on your list, they can fill it out right in the email or click on a link to the web version of the form, and when they fill out the answers it gets put in a simple Excel chart for you. I can't think of anything easier, such a great way to track and organize/sort things. You can use it to ask for mailing address or for menu selection. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards