September 2013 Weddings

New Here! 9.14.13

Hey y'all. I'm new to the board. My name is Kayla. I am planning a September 14th wedding, and just got engaged at the 6 month mark (3.10.13). I'm planning an outdoor wedding on the ranch we live on. I am excited, but nervous about getting it all done in time. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Re: New Here! 9.14.13

• Hey y'all. I'm new to the board. My name is Kayla. I am planning a September 14th wedding, and just got engaged at the 6 month mark (3.10.13). I'm planning an outdoor wedding on the ranch we live on. I am excited, but nervous about getting it all done in time. Can't wait to get to know everyone!</~root~>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! :D Very pretty ring! And a ranch wedding sounds amazing!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I am also planning our September 14th wedding! A ranch wedding sounds amazing! Good luck!
  • Congrats! and Welcome :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2013
    Congrats !! I'm also a 9.14.13 bride Laughing
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats happy planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!  A ranch wedding sounds fabulous.  Share pics!

• Yay 9.14.13 Bride!  Same here.  Good luck with everything and welcome!
  • Congrats!! 9/14 here as well. We are pla.ning a backyard/lake front wedding... You will get everyrhing done. I feel like I have nothing done yet ao you have company!
    ***March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited April 2013
    yay! we are 9/14 also! ours is outside on the in-laws farm!
  • Hey!!!!!! I am also a 9/14/13 Bride.  Right now I am feeling frustrated that my planning seems to be at a standstill.  It is just temporary and we will get the ball rolling again with the planning in the next few weeks.  I know that we will all get through it and we will have wonderful amazing weddings.  Trying to stay positive.
  • Hi Everyone! I'm a 9.14.13 bride too!  Starting to REALLY stress out lately! I feel like there's no time left!
  • I'm a 9/14 bride too... 45 days left ladies!!

• I'm an 9/14 Bride also, time is flying by!
  • I'm a 9/14 bride too! Our wedding is at an estate house overlooking a lake. :)

• jchambers4jchambers4 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

hey ladies,

I'm a 9/14/13 bride too!!! I am in panic mode, still have no idea how my hair will look or who will be doing it. A good friend that is a stylist said she'd do my hair along with my 3 sisters/bridemaids. Well at beginning of August she tells me she doesn't think she'll be able to do what I want (finger waves/vintage) so now I am just searching for someone/anyone who can do my hair and having no luck. I have paid for 3 trials with 3 different stylists around town and no one can get any where close to what I want...  I am so sick of wasting money on trials and feel like I am running out of time and have no one lined up to do my hair!! I am stressed!!

Oh and I also haven't even stared my music playlists for ceremony and reception.  :(

Hope none of you are feeling like am now, best of luck to you all!!

• I'm also a 9/14/13 bride and stressed as well! I haven't started/submitted the music playlist for the reception, planned the rehearsal dinner menu, or planned the ceremony. The groomsmen haven't gotten measured for their tuxes yet and they only have a few days left to do it before Men's Wearhouse will charge a rush fee.
  • Only thing left on my list is music...it's been a pain....but I refuse to have the usual played out songs you hear at every firkin wedding!! So I am getting a lengthy list together and then if people really want to hear the usual songs I am allowing them to request them but they are not on my list.... I love music and have particular taste and so getting this list together has been overwhelming.... Ugh I hope I can knock it out tonight...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards