Snarky Brides

Want to know who my favorite person is? (AW)

CCF!  She sent me an awesome Bluntcard mug that so perfectly fits our friendship.  I wuv her. 

(also, CCF, I would have text you to let you know, but my dumbass phone died at the rehearsal and I just got my package!)

Re: Want to know who my favorite person is? (AW)

• I was going to tell you to stop creating threads to talk about how great I am but then I opened this and now I see that I am just not that great.

Hmmph.   Cry
  • I try to AW my obsession with you, but it makes youfeel squidgey.  I'll keep it dirty and impersonal, the way you like it :P.
  • OOOOOOH. I just got a chill. Hee-hee.
  • LTZ, thats how I felt. Want to start threads about how great we are?
  • Hi, I'm going to go ahead and butt in and hopefully that the fact that I think you're both super awesome will make it ok.

Nates when did you change over to zombie nates? Apparently I've missed some things.
    Photobucket
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-favorite-person-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:56dc1f24-0ce0-4e5e-8069-72b699e9148bPost:24f1cee6-6795-4403-8811-82594a871023">Re: Want to know who my favorite person is? (AW)</a>:
    [QUOTE]LTZ, thats how I felt. Want to start threads about how great we are?
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Roxy let's pretend we're 2 other posters (that won't be named from CC) and start a thread just complimenting eachother back and forth.

Just so you know, I'll always love you "more". You can't beat me at that. It's science.
  • LTZ- I really love your wine in a can there.
  • I guess I need to come around more, so I can start being in some greatness threads.
    Photobucket
  • Oh man, I love you more for even saying that. REALLY. I just laughed out loud.
  • HOARS.

I love you both.  Rox, I almost bought you this pad I saw at Anthro--it was a checklist of outfit components and you had to write in what you were wearing.  I kept telling ConKFA that it reminded me so much of you and I wanted you to have it.  Also, there were owl doorknobs that I wanted to steal for you.

LedZep--just a few weeks ago.  I'm starting fresh. Anbd by fresh, I mean dead.
  • Well, if you've been on ice, you could still be fresh...ish...
    Photobucket
  • Ohhh I would have LOVED those! There's been times where I've considered writing down my daily outfit so I don't repeat too closely. I've also considered photographings every item so I can pick out outfits.
  • Hahaha I was thinking of Clueless.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_want-favorite-person-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:56dc1f24-0ce0-4e5e-8069-72b699e9148bPost:07ae8cb0-bd66-49d8-a97a-fb86a95e7296">Re: Want to know who my favorite person is? (AW)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Want to know who my favorite person is? (AW) : Roxy let's pretend we're 2 other posters (that won't be named from CC) and start a thread just complimenting eachother back and forth. Just so you know, I'll always love you "more". You can't beat me at that. It's science.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    This just made me literally laugh out loud...I think it goes a little sumthin like this:<div>
    </div><div>"You're so pretty" </div><div>"No, wait you are so pretty"</div><div>"You have the best hair I have ever seen"</div><div>"Well, I think you have great lips"</div><div>"Hey, on a side note, what do you think about me getting rid of my dog because she ate my shoes...but it is my FI's fault because he is making me do it."</div><div>
    </div><div>PS-Nates, I thought I was your fave! Psh, I'm sad :(</div>
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh yea, CCF issss still awesome. Pretty much everyone in this thread is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards