June 2012 Weddings
Options

Yay! I get to see my friend after all!

I have a friend that lives in Tunisia.  She was invited to the wedding but can't make it :(  She just emailed me yesterday to tell me she has a new job and they are sending her to NYC for a few days in a few weeks, which happen to be the day after I get back from the honeymoon!

Definitely making the trip to NYC (2+ hours) to see her; it's much easier than getting a $1500 plane ticket to see her in Tunisia!

Re: Yay! I get to see my friend after all!

• Options
    Too fun!!! Glad things are working out Date Twin!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That's so awesome! Perfect timing!

Do you mind me asking, where is Tunisia?
  • Options

That's exciting! :) Hope you guys have a great time!

• Options
    <div>I'm happy for you! That's awesome!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_yay-i-get-to-see-my-friend-after-all?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3432eba3-ea60-41bf-ab0a-4a0bdb070a5cPost:d5940815-1806-4b12-b750-f487379dab49">Re: Yay! I get to see my friend after all!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so awesome! Perfect timing! Do you mind me asking, where is Tunisia?
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

<div>Tunisia is in North Africa.</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awww that's awesome! I know what it's like to be missing your friends from far away; I'm so happy for you!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options

That's so awesome! Perfect timing!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    that is so awesome!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_yay-i-get-to-see-my-friend-after-all?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3432eba3-ea60-41bf-ab0a-4a0bdb070a5cPost:d5940815-1806-4b12-b750-f487379dab49">Re: Yay! I get to see my friend after all!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so awesome! Perfect timing! Do you mind me asking, where is Tunisia?
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

North Africa, pretty much kissing Italy :)
  • Options
    That's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards