Maine
Options

We Found Our Venue!

So, to the ladies who read my previous post about our "Venue Dilema" you know we looked at one at were tring to contact Josephs By The Sea about viewing their resturaunt. Well let me say, I am so happy I kept at it and got in contact with the owner. It is absolutely beautiful! We fell in love right away and decided we no longer need to look, this is our place! I'm so excited and happy. I've been constantly going back to their website from the moment we got engaged wanting to see it in person, this is definetly everything I thought it would be and more! Yey!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
~*Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away*~

Re: We Found Our Venue!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ~*Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away*~
  • Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yayy we considered them but they weren't very good at emailing me back, though i am so glad you have had a good experience with them and we love Joseph's (we go every year for mothers day breakfast)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya, I had a hard time getting in touch with her too, but I stayed at it and finally got in touch. I think because it's their off season and theyre doing some construction/redecoratng. We are gonna go there sometime this year to eat to see what the foods like. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards