New York-New York City

Last minute help!

Unfortunately, I've procrastinated on ordering the custom ribbon and tags I wanted for our favors and can no longer get them from an online retailer without paying crazy shipping fees. My wedding is July 16th but I'm leaving town July 14th and would need my supplies by then. Does anyone know of any stores in NYC or surrounding areas that would be able to do a custom order like this on short notice? Clearly, I don't do DIY projects very often! Thanks!

Re: Last minute help!

• edited December 2011
    custom ribbons you can get from party stores like Party Fair - and there's a quick turnaround

otherwise, if you're looking for regular ribbon w/out anything written on it - you can go to any craft or trimmings stores and pick it out.

I'd recommend just doing the favor tags on your own - you can buy the preforated tags at staples or even Paper Presentation and run them through the computer easily
  • lynde1lynde1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the most beautiful custom tags, programs, booklets, cards, etc all designed from a girl who is great.  email  remysteiner@gmail.com   She can do it alll sooo fast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards