Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Personalized tote bags

Hi all-I know many knotties have stated on of the bridesmaids/maid of honor gifts includes as personalized tote bags. I have been looking and there are numerous sellers out there. So I'm wondering for those of you who have purchased which seller you used and if you would recommend or use them again. TIA.
jen0001

Re: Personalized tote bags

• wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didin't get them for my gals (because I knew they had them from my sister's wedding 5 months earlier) but my sis got hers from Land's End.
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from an esty seller - however if I had to do it over I would have purchased them from exclusivelyweddings.com they are higher quality and a little more $ but worth it. The esty seller bags were very cheap but have short straps and are awkward to carry.
  • mlschn06mlschn06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone ever bought the vistaprint tote bags? I just discovered them on there the other day, or do you ladies think it looks bad if they are just screen printed vs. embriodered?
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_personalized-tote-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:00801926-21ce-4561-b1ef-ef22a5d9aa94Post:6abf2f97-3311-4744-b80f-e6ecaa57b2f4">Re: Personalized tote bags</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone ever bought the vistaprint tote bags? I just discovered them on there the other day, or do you ladies think it looks bad if they are just screen printed vs. embriodered?
    Posted by mlschn06[/QUOTE]

They are just screen printed, but they aren't bad.  I got one for free, and use it all the time when I walk to the store.  Its kinda on the smaller side.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I originally got totes from vista print and hated them. I had painstakingly found & photoshopped designs to match the BM's interests and then ordered the tote with the black bottom & handles-- the biggest one. I was really disappointed to find that the bag is made of that recycled paper colored fabric. Totally not what I thought based on the pics on the website. 

I ended up getting really pretty totes from Michaels on clearance. I'm going to include the original totes because they were designed with my friends in mind, but I would feel terrible about giving a gift in a bag like the one I received. If you like the creamy-looking fabric, then Vista Print is pretty good, but if not, don't use them for bags. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine off the knot store and I LOVE them! Bought them during one of the 20% off sales too so it was a decent price too :)

• edited December 2011
    I got mine from exclusively weddings.com and they are so cute I love them!!! Awesome quality and about $15 bucks a piece and I would totally go through them again.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards