Not Engaged Yet

WR: Help me pick a wedding band!

2»

Re: WR: Help me pick a wedding band!

• I have a 3-stone ring as well, and I saw #3 online and thought it would be nice, so obviously that's my choice! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wr-help-me-pick-a-wedding-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9a187f3f-c4c7-41b1-a33a-38bdc4fe6dd6Post:7ff6571e-64f7-4644-b21f-5ab0ea446f23">Re: WR: Help me pick a wedding band!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WR: Help me pick a wedding band! : I'm doing pretty good, just ready for it to be here already. How are you doing with your planning? Anything that you are stressed about or super excited about? Well, besides finding your wedding band :)
    Posted by niknik15[/QUOTE]

I'm good. I feel like there is 1,000 things left to decide, which annoys me... but it'll all get done. I get super excited any time someone we invited tells us how excited they are to go. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wr-help-me-pick-a-wedding-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9a187f3f-c4c7-41b1-a33a-38bdc4fe6dd6Post:dfd4a54a-902b-4194-ae07-d0c356537294">Re: WR: Help me pick a wedding band!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a 3-stone ring as well, and I saw #3 online and thought it would be nice, so obviously that's my choice! 
    Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

That is great to hear!
  • I'm in the minority, but I agree with Shoes, Tiger, and your FI on #1. It looks to me like it was made to go with your e-ring becuase the diamonds line up so nicely.
  • I voted for two but now I'm starting to think number 3.  Number one would work if not for the big gap between the e-ring and the band.  I personally think that the two should fit together closely.  I have my grandmother's setting and wedding band so I luckily didnt have to worry about this.  I think though if you are not totally satisfied with any of them you guys should keep looking to find something that you both want.   Good luck! :)
  • Whhha? #2 is nearly tied with #3??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards