Illinois-Chicago

Videographer Review

Hello Everyone -

For a whole year prior to our wedding,  I was frequenting this message board to gain as much knowledge about wedding planning and vendors as possible.  It's time to payback to the community and share some of our experiences with our our vendors. Today I would like to write about our videographer.   http://www.chicago-videography.com/

Having funded our entire wedding ourselves,  I wasn't completely sold on having a videographer for our wedding.  My wife on the other hand really wanted the wedding captured on video.  Having lost her brother a few years ago, she saw the benefit in making the investment in the video and being able to see everyone who shared in our celebration. 

After having researched many companies,  we decided to go with Chicago Videography (Steve Buller).  We met in person a couple of times.  He provided samples of his companies work. He answered all of our questions on a timely manner.  Work quality was excellent and price for his service was reasonble.  Payment schedule was flexible and allowed for us to fit in our budget.  At the end of the day,  we selected Steve because we got along very well.  He didn't give us a pushy sales pitch and he was very honest. He showed confidence in his ability to deliver a quality product.  

Through out the wedding planning process we kept Steve informed of the details for our big day.  He showed up extra early to Church and the Reception location.  Set up and got along with all our other vendors.  He worked so efficiently, we hardly even noticed he was there for the event.  

We recently received our our blue ray discs.  I must say that we are more than pleased!  All of the video and audio was captured and edited cleanly.  The disc covers, printing, and menus on the disc are professionally displayed like a commercially sold disc.  Wedding day came and went for us very quicky.  Yes, we have our memories and pictures.  However, I must say that I am thankful my wife kept pushing for the video because there is nothing like witnessing the live version. I am not sure how many cameras were used, but from the video you would think he had a five man crew. He captured all the main events: ceremony, wedding picture shoot prior to the reception, and reception.  Within the reception, he captured cocktail hour, introductions, first dance, cutting of the cake, dollar dance, and everything else.  He also included the dance highlight and summary of the entire day. We could not be more pleased! 

I know picking your vendors can be extremely stressfull.  It's re-assuring to know you are dealing with profesionals to elliminate some of the stress.  

Happy wedding planning!

Tony 

Re: Videographer Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards