Colorado

Any bakery suggestions for Granby?

I'm having the hardest time finding a wedding cake baker near Granby, Co! We're on a budget so we booked a consultation with the safeway baker up there but she forgot the appointment and when we did get to see her all she did was hand us a form to fill out with the number of the cake we wanted. I realized that I need someone a little more involved than that! If you guys have any recomendations please let me know! Also, I don't want the delivery to cost more than the cake so it's got to be relatively close.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Any bakery suggestions for Granby?

• Hi,

We got our wedding cake and grooms cake at Das Meyer for under $750.00.. that included the travel fee.  Try them to see if they will trave up to Granby.  They are resonable and their cakes taste great!  If we had wanted just a wedding cake it probably would habe been around $300.00

Good luck!

• I have also heard great things about Das Meyer. You could also try Suzy Carroll, "The Cake Lady" or Wild Horse Inn in Tabernash also makes cakes. Are you getting married at Granby Ranch? That is a beautiful chairlift wedding venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards