Hawaii
Options

Aloha Mixed Plate Catering

Hi everyone! I'm helping my sister plan her Maui Wedding. Has anyone used Aloha Mixed Plate for their caterer? We've eaten at the restaurant many times and loved it. I was just looking to get an idea about what their costs were like for catering.

Any info is appreciated! 
( i emailed them and got a swift reply, but they wanted a phone call back, and I dont really want to call on my sister's behalf until I have a ballpark idea of what they charge)

Thanks girls!

Re: Aloha Mixed Plate Catering

• Options
    I've only eaten at AMP -- I haven't tried their catering, sorry!  BTW, you may want to create a user name that doesn't give away your personal email.  The internet can be a scary place sometimes.  Let me know if you want me to delete your post/thread so you can start a new screen name.
  • Options
    I was inquiring about AMP when we were first planning our wedding, but nixed the idea since they don't really do catering. You can do catering through the Old Lahaina Luau, but AMP will just make trays of food and you pick them up or something. No wait staff, no servers, no nothing...so you'd have to hire all of the labor elsewhere.

I didn't like that idea, and they were extremely unresponsive when I attempted to contact them. I had to get my wedding planner involved, and she proved to be more successful. 

However, their costs were EXTREMELY reasonable. If you speak with them next, ask them to email you a price sheet. The food will come in party platters and remember, you're only paying for the food...

HTH!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards