Interracial Weddings

Blaxnubian's wedding day

it seems today is blaxnubian's big day. Sending her prayers and positive vibes. I hope you have an amazing day and all the stress has gone away. Come back and let us know how everything went. So excited for you!!
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Blaxnubian's wedding day

• needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing her the best!!!!Innocent

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm never on TK on weekends so I hope everything went well!  Come back and let us know....with pics!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aaawwwww! Thank you ladies! I really appreciate this. Our wedding was just beautiful and wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Ian and I got married at 2:30p. Prior to that time, it was severe thunderstorms. It was actually laughable how much rain it was. But at 2:15, the sun came out and it was just beautiful outside. We were inside but were able to take pics outside. We didn't have any issues (his mother was on good behavior) with vendors or people. Everything was just perfect. Almost surreal. I'll be posting pics on my blog www.bridewithquestions.blogspot.com soon but I am very happy to be married to the love of my life. I can't wait for you guys!!! Peace and love! Thanks again.

Cassandra Grube
    image 153 Invited
    image 115 say they can't wait
    image 26 Can't make it
    image 12 Have not respond
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds wonderful!  Congratulations!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad your wedding day went so perfectly!  Congratulations!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like an amazing day! Congrats!! =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards