Honeymoon Discussions

What do I pack in my wedding night bag?

What do I pack in my wedding night bag? I am starting to pack and really don't want to forget anything!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What do I pack in my wedding night bag?

• Makeup remover
    shampoo and really good conditioner (to get that hair spray out)
    lingerie
    shoes & clothes to wear the next day
    toiletries- contact solution
    camera- if you are having a brunch the next day
    keys (if you left your car at the hotel prior because you took the limo)
    wet wipes- to rinse up prior to meeting guests at the bar after the reception without messing up your hair/makeup
  • You might want to arrange a late night snack. We didn't really get to eat during our reception, so we were starving by the time we got to the hotel. Luckily we were able to have a pizza delivered to the room. I would make sure you have some options available.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Something comfy to sleep in because if you're like most of us, you'll be too tired to do anything on your wedding night.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_pack-wedding-night-bag?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:3aa3832e-75f3-4c74-bed1-0d576be56107Post:bfc1ffc2-a741-46fc-bf50-4c071e6eb4f6">Re: What do I pack in my wedding night bag?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Makeup remover shampoo and really good conditioner (to get that hair spray out) lingerie shoes & clothes to wear the next day toiletries- contact solution camera- if you are having a brunch the next day keys (if you left your car at the hotel prior because you took the limo) wet wipes- to rinse up prior to meeting guests at the bar after the reception without messing up your hair/makeup
    Posted by bvanosten[/QUOTE]

<div>Also clean underwear and socks for the next day. I showed up at our brunch in a sweater dress and flip flops because I forgot my tights and my sister had to bring them to me. Your cell phone, if you won't have it with you already. Make sure to have nice comfy shoes for the morning since your feet will probably be tired. </div>
  • I second the late night snack! We were starving when we got to the hotel from the reception. We ended up ordering room service before everything else...
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Food, something comfortable to sleep in, and face wash. Thats all I needed! We didn't do anything the next day, but pack for the honeymoon the next morning.

Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • -What is the back of your dress like?  If you have the small buttons, you should bring a crochette needle so that they're easier to undo.

Echoing list some from above:
    -Toothpaste and brush
    -Lingerie, nightgown
    -Birthcontrol
    -Shampoo, conditioner (optional< I just used hotels)
    -Facewash
    -For next day: clothes, bra, underwear, shoes, socks
    -Makeup
    -Deoderant
    -Bag/box to put your bridal jewelry in
    -Snack if you won't have one prior to getting to hotel
    -Wedding gift for groom <depending when you exchange gifts
  • i really dont know. what are you doing that night-going to a hotel? leaving for HM early the next morning etc...

• If you are not doing anything the next morning, then you don't have to pack much at all. Whatever you want to sleep in or look hot in, makeup remover/facial wash, change of clothes and underwear, toothbrush. Your hair stuff should depend on what kind of style you get. My hair was really complicated and was really ratted underneath. I didn't do a thing with it till the next day when we went home. If you have a complicated do, it could take at least an hour to comb out. If that is the case, I would just leave it till later and not worry about it on your wedding night.

I would also remember to bring the garment bag for your dress. You don't want to take it off and then have to toss the thing in the trunk the next day.
    Photobucket
  • I packed just like I would normally pack for a night away from home. I did bring a couple pieces of lingerie that went unused because we were SO tired on our wedding night. Otherwise, we were headed back home in the AM, so I just brought PJs, face stuff, shower stuff, etc.

I will say it did take H and me a LONG time to get all the bobby pins out of my hair!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_pack-wedding-night-bag?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:3aa3832e-75f3-4c74-bed1-0d576be56107Post:6bc03e3c-a2b3-49f9-9b64-b34036f791de">Re: What do I pack in my wedding night bag?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I packed just like I would normally pack for a night away from home. I did bring a couple pieces of lingerie that went unused because we were SO tired on our wedding night. Otherwise, we were headed back home in the AM, so I just brought PJs, face stuff, shower stuff, etc.<strong> I will say it did take H and me a LONG time to get all the bobby pins out of my hair!</strong>
    Posted by KatePlusNate04[/QUOTE]

Haha!  FIs brother got married last summer and FMIL wanted me to get my hair done.  I swear there were 45 bobby pins in my hair. I started taking them out on the drive home and it took a long time!  They are now in my car console and I use them periodically while driving when my bangs are bugging me
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I echo everyone elses good advice, and wanted to ad condoms. Don't assume the groom will pack them.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards