Florida-West Coast
Options

Venues that allow outside catering

Hello WCF board!

Im coming out of hiding now that I am planning my wedding again, I have been a member on this board for years and everytime we think We have set the perfect date something happens so no changing dates anymore.

So Im Nene and would love any suggestions in the Tampa area of sites that allow outside catering! we are working on a small budget. We will have around 100-125 guest.

Thanks for any suggestions

Re: Venues that allow outside catering

• Options
    skyshellyskyshelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Tampa Bay Watch allows outside caterers and I heard they are great to work with.
    GL!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of places;
    All the garden clubs (Davis Island, Tampa)
    Cuban Club
    Italian Club
    La Carte pavilion
    Palmetto Club
    Ybor Historical Gardens
    Lion's Eye Institute
    Don Vicente
    I'm sure there are a few more I'm forgetting. As you can see we checked out a lot of venues. We went with the Cuban Club in Ybor it was the most affordable for the historical ballroom feel we wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Mirror Lake Lyceum in downtown St. Pete.  It was built in the 1920's and has been completely restored.  It has a wonderful "Old Hollywood Glam" vibe to it.  It is very beautiful already, so it doesn't need much decor which was a big plus for us because we are also on a budget.  I would suggest meeting the owner, Brian, for a personal tour because the pics on the website do it no justice.  GL and welcome!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cross Creek Ranch in Dover (just outside Brandon) is budget friendly. They work with outside caterers, and you can bring in your own alcohol (which is saving us a lot of money).
  • Options
    Brandles17Brandles17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Clearwater Beach Rec Center does... It is on Clearwater Beach and budget friendly! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What did you do about parking for that venue.  I checked it out and it's really nice...but it's all meter parking. 
  • Options
    kelllly55kelllly55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi! I am in the exact same boat as you! We decided on a church on St. Pete Beach and are looking for somewhere in that area to have our reception. We did find a house on the beach that we loved. We are just concerned about the weather.

www.mysunsetbeach.com

Good luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards