Favors
Options

Is this a suitable favor?

I have been to my fair share of weddings and received favors...some were wonderful and delicious little candies that never made it to the end of the night because we ate them right away and some were, well to say the least, dust collectors (a bottle with sand in them? a plastic swan with potpourri?) All thoughtful and I'm sure time consuming but not my cup of tea...

So my hubby-to-be and I are getting a photo booth for our reception. It will run for 5 hours and our guests will have unlimited use of it. They (guests) get a strip of the pictures printed out to keep for themselves. The photobooth attendant will add a label to the back of the photos with our name and dates on it....is this a suitable favor???

Re: Is this a suitable favor?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i think it's a great favor, and not only a favor but a fun activity too! it gives guests something to do!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jenniferraseyjenniferrasey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did this and our guests loved it.  Not only did that take care of the favors, but it was our guest book as well.  2 strips were printed out so the second strip was put in a scrapbook that people signed. 

ETA - we also purchased magnetic frames from eBay - it's fun when we're at people's houses & see the strip on people's fridges.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding in a couple years ago where that was a photo booth and they are honestly the only favor that I still have up and it will last a lifetime!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry, I mean "..where they had a photo booth!"

• Options
    Great Idea!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards