Connecticut

I'm MARRIED!! Whohooo! Link to Pics in post & Vendor Reviews

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! We were married in Bill Millers Castle in Branford, CT. Everything went perfect....I'm still in shock. We just had such an amazing time, and such an incredible time on our honeymoon in Jamaica. Best of all, I'm married to the love of my life!!

Here's a link of a sneak peak that our photograher just sent me. Let me know if it doesn't work or something.

Vendors: 

Venue - Bill Millers Castle A+++ I cannot say enough great things about Cheri and Lisa. They are amazing people, and the venue is incredible. LaLuna does all of the catering in house and I was SHOCKED at how everything looked and tasted better than it did at the actual tasting!! I would do it 5 times over again at this place. I am just so blown away by their hospitality and professionalism.

Photographer - Max Aureli Photography. A+ INCREDIBLE. Will be hiring him and recommending him to everyone that ever needs a photographer. Very reasonably priced and he has a great eye and style.

Videographer - RI Video Pro. Hard to give a grade because we haven't seen the video yet, but Dave was GREAT! And his prices are so budget friendly, it was really incredible. He's super friendly and seemed to be everywhere! 

Food - La Luna. Delicious. We recieved SO many compliments on how fantastic the food was. Cocktail hour was enough to feed a small army, and the presentation was beautiful. 

Hair & Makeup - J.Renee A+++++ AMAZING. Dana and Genelle are soooo nice and do incredible work. They had mimosas for us, and I still cannot believe how beautiful they made me look. 

Cake - J Cakes - B The cake was delish, but it didn't really turn out as we discussed, so they lose a point for that. But it was very yummy. Still, after spending close to $500, I would have liked it to be exactly as we discussed. 

Let me know if you have any questions!!!
Laura 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm MARRIED!! Whohooo! Link to Pics in post & Vendor Reviews

• Congratulations! Beautiful pictures, you looked gorgeous! :)
    Anniversary
  • Congrats! Pics are beautiful.  You were stunning!!
    Did you have a DJ or Band?
  • Congratulations!! You looked gorgeous!! As do the pictures!!
  • Congratulations! The pictures look amazing and you looked beautiful (: Glad everything went so well.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_im-married-whohooo-link-to-pics-in-post-vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:adec7fa2-9aef-41e0-b89b-49c8d7cc6a61Post:c2621d75-02ce-472a-8bf8-50e04e01143a">Re: I'm MARRIED!! Whohooo! Link to Pics in post & Vendor Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Pics are beautiful.  You were stunning!! Did you have a DJ or Band?
    Posted by AMISSA31[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Oops! Yes, I did!!</div><div>DJ - Zach Dauphanais A+!! Zach was so awesome. He is very organized and did everything perfectly. He was very aware of the timeline and was actually the one to notify us that we only had an hour and a half left and they were just starting to serve food....so he suggested we might consider extending it, and only charged us $50 to stay for an additional hour! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

</div>
  • Oh goody, I've booked Zach and there havn't been to many reviews on him yet...mostly people who have booked and not had their weddings yet, so I'm excited to see the great review!
  • Yeh he was great!!!! :)You made the right choice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards