Ohio-Toledo

Photobooth review!

Some of you have been wanting to find a cheap photobooth so let me give you the lowdown on ours...

We used Pro Djs Ohio http://www.profunpics.com/index.php5  And they were AWESOME.  Absolutely amazing.  EVERYONE loved the photobooth. We had people going in there for pics that we never would have dreamed would like it like H's 80 year old grandparents.  They don't provide props, but I raided a few dollar stores and got some awesome things to use.  I also had people bring in a few things, and some brought in some old Halloween costume items.  The guy who ran the photobooth, I cannot for the life of me remember his name, but he was AMAZING!!!!! He was the coolest guy, very friendly, laughing and cracking jokes and just being funny. 

I was honestly a little nervous about the photobooth because I had never met the guy before, never talked to him on the phone, we just corresponded via email.  I wasn't really sure what was going to show up.  But he was on time, set up everything perfectly, and just did a fantastic job!!

Price breakdown...$595 for 4 hours of unlimited prints.  You get a double set of prints, so one goes to the people taking the pics, and one goes in the scrapbook for the bride and groom.  The scrapbook was just a photo album that the photo strips slid in and then people wrote a short message signed their names.  The bride and groom names go across the top of the strip along with the date.  I've seen photobooths with fancier monograms, but I don't think that is a big deal at all.  

In conclusion, by far the best vendor of the night! Worth every single penny!  Like I've said before, I did a ton of research on photobooths because I wanted one so bad, and this was the cheapest one by far.

Highly, highly recommend!! 

ETA:

Here is a cell phone pic of two of the strips.  They havent posted the online gallery yet, so this will have to do :)  You can't really see our names at the top, but they are there!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Photobooth review!

• edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome, thanks for the review! FI and I are really wanting to get a photo booth, but the prices are what have been holding us back. This price seems much better, and I like that they put the pictures in an album like that where the guests can write a little message. This makes me way more excited than I already am!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for posting!! I will have to contact them!!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Highly, highly recommended. You will not be disappointed! Tell them Robin sent you!
  • rak123rak123 member
    edited December 2011
    PS- I guess they do have their own prop basket that you can use, but since I brought my own, he didn't get his out and have all the stuff get mixed up.
  • edited December 2011
    You can also check out www.FlashFunFoto.com  they are a new photobooth company in Ohio, and only charge $450 for 4 hours of unlimited photos.  They provide a prop box, or you can bring your own.  They will custom design prints and screens in the booth to match the theme of your wedding, and they have a large assortment of layouts or will create anything different you may want.  They can do the standard color picutres, black and white sephia and so on.  The possibilities are endless and they are very professional.
  • edited December 2011

Did you use pro djs as your dj as well?  Or did you just rent the photobooth?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and how was the picture quality?  Was it printed on photopaper?  I looked into awesomebooths.com until I met them at the I do at the Zoo and saw that the picture quality was really terrible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • rak123rak123 member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, just saw this...

We did not use them as our DJ, but they do offer a special deal if you book both the DJ and Photobooth.

The photo quality was great...no problems or complaints from me.

• I found a great photo booth company in Toldeo called Mug Shots. One of my friends used them at their wedding. It was sooo much fun. This was a true open style booth. The guests had as much fun watching, as we did taking our pictures. Seriously, really different and a blast. Here is their site http://mug-shots.weebly.com
    Hope this helps as there are so many choices out there.
  • I saw the open space photo booth company at a wedding last month in Toledo. Everyone is still talking about it. Its really a fun,different concept. Just want everyone to know they have changed their name to Jazzed Photo Booth Rental. I highly recommend them. Their new web site address is: www.jazzedphotoboothrental.com

Tina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards